Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website, which is operated by Sunny Brae (“we”, “us”) of Marine Road, Nairn IV12 4EA, Scotland.
2. By using our website you agree to these Terms in full. If you disagree with these Terms you must not use our website.
3. All content of this website is copyright © 2020 Sunny Brae unless otherwise stated.
4. You may:
(a) view pages from our website;
(b) download pages from our website for personal and non-commercial use only; or
(c) print pages from our website for personal and non-commercial use only.
5. You must not:
(a) use our website for any purpose prohibited by law, or in connection with any purpose prohibited by law;
(b) hack, or otherwise attempt to cause damage to our website;
(c) scan, test, or audit our website without our express prior permission; or
(d) sell or reproduce any content from our website without our express prior written permission.
6. We do not warrant:
(a) the accuracy or completeness of information published on this website;
(b) that this website is up to date; or
(c) that this website will remain available.
7. We reserve the right to suspend or remove access to areas of our website during certain times (such as during maintenance), or for specific IP addresses for the prevention of fraud, abuse, or any other purpose.
8. We reserve the right to modify or remove content from this website from time to time and without prior notice.
9. We reserve the right to modify these Terms from time to time and without prior notice.
10. These Terms shall be governed by Scottish law.