Welcome to Sunny Brae
Since life has changed in March this year due to the Covid-19 virus, we have had to adapt at Sunny Brae. We would like to let you know that we do our utmost to keep our guests, staff and family safe and well during this time.
The following procedures are in place:
- When arriving at Sunny Brae, John or Rachel will be there to welcome you from a safe distance. We will give you directions to your room, if required. The sanitised room key will be in your room and the sanitised door will be left unlocked. We kindly ask you take your room key with you, as the front door will be locked most of the time. The door handles and other high touch points will be sanitised on a regular basis.
- You will be asked to confirm a time for breakfast, we can then stagger the times to reduce the contact between guests. The breakfast room is spacious and there is enough space for guests to enjoy their breakfast with the social distancing rules in place. The room has many windows and we will ensure there is sufficient flow of air in it.
- Continued high standard of cleanliness throughout the building. We kindly ask you to use the lavatory in your room as much as possible, rather than the public ones on the ground floor.
- There are hand sanitisers available for guests and staff to use.
- We ask you to adhere to the social distancing rules as much as possible.
- We have decided to operate on reduced occupancy to be able to ensure social distancing measures.
- We would be happy to service your room during your stay, if you prefer that this is not done, please let us know and we would be happy to supply you with fresh towels, empty your bin, top up the hospitality tray and anything else that you require. We would leave it in front of your door. If you are happy to have your room serviced, please can you open the window prior to leaving to let fresh air enter the room.
We would kindly ask our guests to help us by doing the following:
- Please let us know your estimated time of arrival, we can then ensure that there is little/ no contact with other guests.
- Should you experience Covid-19 symptoms two weeks prior to your arrival, please contact us to rearrange your stay. Similarly, should you have Covid-19 symptoms after leaving us, please can you inform us.
- Normally, there would be regular interaction between the guests and us, we will reduce this contact, but are available to contact on 01667 452309, alternatively, there is a bell in the hall for you to ring to ask for assistance.
Despite all these rules and restrictions, we hope that you can enjoy your stay at Sunny Brae and if there is anything we can do to enhance it, please let us know.
We very much appreciate that you have decided to stay at Sunny Brae and hope your stay will be pleasant and comfortable.
With our very best wishes
John Bochel and Rachel Philipsen